Monday, April 7, 2008

Hi There...

So. It has been a long time. Life has been so good and I have so much to be thankful for. First of all, I am so thankful for all the love and support (even more the roof over our heads and so much more) from my parents. It was hard at times but it really did help me finish school and help us get back on our feet more then I can express. Our new apartment is amazing! I love it so much. Pictures to come, but the camera is at school with Jack tonight. Anyways. Call and join us for dinner... well more like maybe lunch. Jack seems to work more evenings then not. His work is going good at Game Crazy and school is still coming along. As for me I am liking it at RCH so far. Very challenging and new for me. Hard not knowing the system, doctors, and much about people with heart problems. My manager took me off orientation early because everyone told her I was doing good. That is good but it also made me nervous because I don't feel like I know what I am doing. But I lucked out this past weekend because I had two 17 year old boys. I think that is the closest I will get to pediatrics for a little while. Everyone else though was happy to not have someone so young to care for. I guess I do having a calling to care for kids. Oh, and I got my first paycheck. That made school totally worth it. Oh. Another thing. I love the little gym at our new apartment. Plan is to go the four days a week that I don't work and so far I have done it. It feels so good sweating and getting that heart rate up. A healthier me is on the way. More to come so check back...

No comments: