Friday, October 19, 2007

Smart today

Didn't sleep much again last night but I did get some really good reviewing for my test. Studied with Julie again for a couple hours this morning. Then we were smart. Our nursing class in broken up into traditional students (60 going straight through RN program with no experience), FLEX (which is my group of 10 who are LVNs completing the last half of the RN program online), and MEC (20 students who are LVNs who most have with a contract through the county hospital). Well the instructor who did the majority of the lectures for the next test for my group and the traditional is not the one who made up the lecture notes or test questions. She teaches the MEC instructor content. So today there was a study session that everyone knew about with the MEC instructor. We went. What better way to know what is going to be on the test then have a study session with a teacher who picks the test questions. You would think that more would have shown up. But only a total of 9 people came - Julie, Sue, and I were there. And she gave "example" test questions.

Only 2 more days until test day and one more study group on sunday.

Just so thankful that Jack is so supportive with all the time I have been putting into studying with others in my class this semester. It has been hard on him not having much of my attention. Almost everything out of my mouth lately has been school.

No comments: