Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kym is...

Ok. I got this from Heather (whittakerwoman). I googled "Kym is" and this is what I got...
-Kym is a bridesmaid!!!
-Kym is dressed ... As a student.
-Kym is undertaking a double degree. (don't think so)
-Kym is a awsome dancer! (my husband thinks so)
-Kym is looking "blah"
-Kym is in your extended network. (you just don't know it yet!)
-Kym is smoking hot. (thanks!)
-Kym is a most gracious, warm person and I met her AFTER I fell in love with her. (everyone does)
-Kym is a great discovery. (If you only knew...)
-KYM is now a leading institute of Yoga and Yoga Studies based in Chennai, India.
-Kym is also nominated for the 'Most Popular Newcomer' award at the National Television Awards to be screened on ITV1 on the 31st of October 2007. ...
-kym: is freezing her buns off. 22 degrees F here in New Mexico tonight!
-***This one made me laugh*** - has been offered a Playboy centerfold, and rumors that Kym is pregnant. My goodness! ...

No comments: