Saturday, November 3, 2007

Project!

I love projects. Crafts. I have a presentation coming up soon. That I don't like. Speaking in front of people is not my idea of fun. So I try to do all the prep work to get out of some of the talking. The presentation is for the well-elderly community. We have to teach them something. We are focusing on diet (fiber), fluids, and exercise. All are important for all ages. Anyways. I made this poster board as a visual aid describing the all important food pyramid with a focus on fiber.

Hopefully the type is large enough. I will probably have a complaint from my instructor. But at least it is bigger than the normal 8X11 page paper I obtained it from. It was a good use of time since I got sent home from work after only 8 hours. Not good for the paycheck but at least productive.

No comments: