Sunday, September 7, 2008

Challanged

Today at church I was challenged. Pastor Matt started a new series called Revive. A strong reminder of how at Sandals we have been called to be REAL. I was challenged to be honest with myself, others and God. To put out there the secrets I hold that keep me from living the truth in love. That in order to be set free I need to share. So today I start wearing the bracelet given at church for me to write on. I wrote... Judgemental, Bitterness, and Fear ...the truth will set you free. John 8:32.

Exciting... Today was my first day working in Flip Flops. It has been almost 3 years since I had every Sunday off to go to church. So blessed to have a manager that lets me work every Saturday and have every Sunday off. Not the normal every-other-weekend. Anyways, I spent third service with 11 kids that are 18 months to 2 years. Very busy but fun! The kids are so cute and I loved all the hugs, diapers, and boogers.

1 comment:

Le Niza said...

Hey KYM I found you! How are you and Jack doing. We miss all of you at Sandals. :). Say Hi to Jack and everyone else for us. luv you!!!